DNAQ is Australia’s most experienced DNA testing facility for:
- Paternity and maternity confirmation
- Family Reunion visas for The Department of Immigration & Citizenship
- Gestational surrogacy parental confirmation for Australian visas
- Family Law Court cases for custody and support
- Child Support and Human Services Government Agencies
- Confirmation of parentage for wills and estates
- Deceased parent testing for wills and estates
- Non-invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing
DNAQ was the first and hence is the longest established NATA/ISO accredited laboratory based in Brisbane. Our experienced team is lead by a General Pathologist, Consultant Forensic Scientist and a team of highly experienced Family Court Reporters. All our staff are trained to the highest possible standard. Importantly, we understand the sensitivities around your situation and are able to explain the testing procedure and results accurately, efficiently and with the utmost level of confidentiality. We also offer the service of our in-house collection facility as well as having an extensive network of over 400 clinics Australia wide. You are in safe hands.
DNAQ offers a non-legal alleged father & child test for $295
Legal testing for Family Court, changes to Birth Certificates, Child Support payments and other legal or government agencies priced from $545
Immigration/Surrogacy testing from $545 if all applicants are in Australia, otherwise extra charges for couriers, handling and processing apply.
DNAQ reserves the right to refund up to 25% percent of the purchase cost for any cancelled parentage test cancelled within three months of the purchase date. If the test is cancelled for ANY reason after 3 months no refunds will be processed.
Parent Company: Genomics For Life Pty Ltd ABN: 69 163 460 937