Maternity testing can be done for Legal matters which may include:
- Family Law Court of Australia
- Changes to birth certificates
- Estate matters
- Other Legal reasons
Maternity testing can be done for Non-Legal matters which may include:
- Own personal information not involving any legal reasons
- Some women wish to confirm they have left the hospital; with their own baby after birth.
- Some women undertaking IVF wish to confirm that they their child was conceived with their own egg or that there was not a mix-up of embryos after an IVF procedure.